This website is currently being redesigned - an outline of services provided is listed below, but for more detailed information, reviews and photos, please visit the Facebook page or email, text or call, providing a brief description of the service you require and your location.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
dog walking - £12 per hour (longer walks available on request).
- small group walks (4 max.) - all dogs are matched with suitable companions, for stress-free fun, where every pooch is able to take things at their own pace. (Senior dogs and puppies welcome too).
- 1 hour walks minimum, providing plenty of exercise for your dog in your absence (usually longer as we don't 'clock watch'!).
- walks are always varied within the local area, usually 4-5 favourite locations a week, changing daily for varied sights and sniffs!
(Quieter days affords further a field adventure i.e. Ashton Court, Sand Point, Burrington Combe).
- travel time (fully equipped car) is NOT taken out of your dog's walking time.
pet companionship - £9 per 30 minute visit (longer visits on request):
- pet care visits to small animals - furry, feathered or scaly, usually twice daily, but will be tailor-made to suit individual needs, allowing your pet to keep its familiar routine, with no stressful upheaval, whether you're away for just a day or a month, this service provides peace of mind for you and your pet.
- NOT a 'feed and leave' service - your pet will be treated like one of my own, with a minimum of 30 minutes spent lavishing love and affection (where appropriate!), playing, feeding, administering medication, grooming etc.
...with NO EXTRA ££ for weekends, bank holidays, Xmas or Easter - simply one rate, throughout the year
public liability insured & DBS cleared
facebook.com/The house & zoo keeper dog walker pet companion